Monday, January 19, 2009

Final HS visit

Yesterday evening the SW from the HS agency called to see if we had today off from work and if we wanted to get together to finalize the HS paperwork. Of course we do have today off and we wanted to get together. We have taken this as an opportunity to do some chores. It was just the motivator we needed. We aren't going hog wild and making everything spotless; just cleaning the kitchen and straitening up the Great Room. She is supposed to here at 1 PM. I wouldn't suspect that it will take very long. She sent us her write up via email awhile back and we already went over the whole thing, filled in all of the blanks, and sent it back to her.

There's more, Frig is currently at the doctor's trying to get a second TB test. He left over an hour ago so I am glad he took a book with him. Before he left he emptied the dish washer, filled it, and washed of the stuff that has to be done by hand. This is one of his regular chores. He is better at the day to day stuff, but ask him to do the kitchen floor or stove and you probably would be unhappy with the results.

I sure hope he gets back in time for us to have lunch before the SW gets here. I am in the mood for Tacos de Lengua...yum!

1 comment:

  1. Had to check out what is going on! I hope everything is going well this afternoon. Can't wait to hear all about it. You two and your journey are always in my thoughts and prayers~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!