Sunday, November 8, 2009

I know it's been awhile

I haven't posted in some time, but there isn't really much to say. Frig and I did receive a letter from the international agency which got me super excited...until I opened it. It was sent to inform us that Korea is raising their prices and that of course that will raise our costs. Oh well what can we do.

So in the mean time we are just waiting. Frig and I are working on pulling up all of the carpet in the back of the house. The wood floor underneath has some condition issues, but I think the wood is healthier for a baby. We will take care of the condition once the baby is old enough as to not cause even more issues (so in like 20 years or so).

The waiting is pretty hard for me. I think it is compounded by the 5 year anniversary we just celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!