Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes it is hard to not feel sorry for myself. I decided to do some research and it seems to take 3 to 4 months for the agency to refer 1 month worth of families. I watch as other people's newborns pass milestones and grow into toddlers and beyond. Other women I know have had two pregnancies in the time that I have been unable to have even one. I feel like I am so behind. I always wanted to be a young mom. Now I just want to be a mom and even that seems like it is never going to happen.

3 comments:

  1. We'll be mommies one day! It may not be in our timeframe so we must rely on God and his perfect timing. I completely understand how you feel and I'm sure some days are harder than others.

    Big Hugs! I think about you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always thinking about you, Rachel. And keeping you in my prayers. I hate that this journey has been so difficult for you. I wish I knew the right thing to say or how to be a better friend but all I can do is send you hugs. {big hug here}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely know what you are going through (been going through this for three and a half years). It's tough. Give yourself lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!