Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting Closer

Today we received notice that our EP has been approved:

I just wanted to let you know that the Ministry of Health and Welfare approved your child for their Emigration Permit (EP) on June 28, 2010.

While we still don't know exactly when our Travel Call will come it is getting significantly closer. There are still several steps to go, but other wiser women than I are estimating that we could get the call as soon as the end of this month!

Wowzers - I was not expecting it to happen so fast. I was trying to be conservative so as to not get my hopes up to high. Maybe we should be moving a bit faster with his room and getting everything together for the trip. I plan to call Ikea tomorrow to see if they have gotten a shipment of the bed we want into their store.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are getting incredibly close! I've got chills for you! So very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish we had even an approximate date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet! It must keep you on pins and needles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has turned me into a crazy email watcher.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!