Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NVC In

Like pretty much everything in life there are special acronyms that go with the world of adoption. You have learned a few with me so far. SW and HS would be two examples that come to mind. Today I found out that we are "NVC In". This means that our I600: Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative has been approved and that the approval has made it's way to the National Visa Center. The extremely nice man at the NVC told me that our approval just arrived at their office and we should expect to be "NVC Out" in a few days.

"NVC Out" means that our paper work had been forwarded to the Embassy. I have been told it will be about 10 more days before I will be able to find out anything. At that point I call the DC Visa to find out about Christian's appointment in Seoul for his visa.

He asked for our email so I hope to get a message regarding the NVC Out by the middle of next week. If not I suppose I will call NVC again to check on our status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!