Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BabyHawk

I purchased a carrier today. Carriers are BIG in Korea and it only seems natural to me that Frig and I would continue with what makes Christian feel comfortable as much as we possibly can. I considered purchasing a traditional Korean carrier, but after asking the advice of a mom that has BTDT four times I decided to purchase one in the good old USA.

For one thing Korean carriers run small. While that might work Okay for me to get a large there is no way it would fit Frig. Secondly, I can't imagine Frig wearing a Korean carrier, if I could find one large enough, because of how it would look.

I went with a carrier from BabyHawk. This is a picture of the carrier being used on the back, but it can also be used as a front carrier. The cloth on our carrier is a geometric pattern with concentric circles in blue and olive on a white background. The straps will also be olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!