Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Kiss Me" My Mom's Part Irish

Yesterday Christian and I went to our cities St. Patrick's festival. CJ's godfather Tommy was participating in the parade and his godmom Jen-Jen was there with her sister's family. We had a lot of fun getting to see the huge Budweiser horses, motorcycles, unique cars, and music. In fact when we were walking up, before the parade had started, Christian actually said "a horse"  a few times and pointed at them. It took a second for me to register what he was saying, but as soon as it did I turned back so he could get a closer look.

CJ was fascinated by all of the green and seemed to really enjoy the entertainment while he had lunch - the parade started at noon so I brought food for the sidelines. We both got a lot of exercise. Due to where I parked we ended up walking around the entire outside of the baseball stadium. By the time we got on the freeway afterwords CJ was out like a light. I was glad I had turned down the offer for a late lunch with the rest of the adults.

I wish I had though to take my camera, but it hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm hoping that I will be able to get a few from Jen-Jen's sister - they were better planners than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!