- He loved his first Easter party thanks to an awesome coworker of mine.
- He was enthralled with his first basket this morning - the fact that contents had magically increased over night made his eyes open wide.
- He was shocked by how many extra people were in mass and handled the crowed pretty well.
- He thoroughly enjoyed a going to the train with his Pops, Grandma, and Nanny without his parents. He even thanked then without prompting.
- His post Easter day with Mamaw and Papaw was a blast. He loves all of his new dino and train toys.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
CJ had an amazing first Easter: