Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nesting is Hard Work

Frig and I are both taking a little couch time break after putting in some labor this morning. We are working on washing all of CJ's new clothes, as well as a bunch of ours that was neglected when we had company two weeks ago, and more. I cleaned the grout on the floor of the bathroom Christian and I will both be using while Frig worked on the kitchen and securing the booster to the chair. We aren't sure the leg room is right, but at least Frig knows how to adjust it when the time comes. Frig had to call his mom to ask her a questions. The first thing out of her mouth- "Did you get THE CALL?" Everyone is waiting for the call. I'm so glad I still have preparations to finish.

The first thing I did when the web-browser opened was to check my email. I wanted to take a look at how our Class B waiver is progressing on its way to Seoul. It appears that the package left Oakland, CA at just before 2 AM. It is on time for an expected arrival in Seoul at 6 PM this Thursday.

There are a few other things that are happening while we wait, but Korea does not notify of progress on these steps. They include P3, submitting all paper work (I600, I864, birth/marriage/divorce certificates of adoptive parents, 1040, W2, legal document of child, vaccination certificate, visa physical examination, medical acceptance letter, photo of child and IR4) to the Embassy, and a Visa Interview at the Embassy. There is a chance that these steps are already complete since we waited so long for the VP and Korea had all required paperwork to submit P3 weeks ago. That is what we are hoping for anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I got Friggy's call and I had to pull up your posting to see what was happening! Woooo! Getting close! I know CJ will appreciate all the cleaning! Can't wait to see the "arrival" pictures!!!!! Miss Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!