Saturday, October 23, 2010

Korean Festival


It was nice to be able to get pics with all three of us.

Yes, he is chewing on his carrier.

Omma and Godmom

Food - worthy of getting out of the carrier!

Why won't she let me do it?

Very cool dancing.



Students from my father's university.

What once was Godmother's then becomes Godson's.

Park - the only other reason to get off Omma's back.

Making his LONG way back to the slide.
Hydrating after park play.

Frig said CJ and I were the topic of many photos today as we walked around the festival and watched the performers. Some of the highlights not pictured here are that I may have a line of FREE Korean lessons and we got Christian's name written in Hangul (Korean alphabet). We were so lucky to have Christian's godparents join us on this special outing.

3 comments:

  1. That festival looked like so much fun!!! What a fun day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a stupid question (probably is) but, did CJ realize the festival was a celebration of his heritage? Did he enjoy it? What university is your dad from? I like that carrier thingy -- wish they had that when the Things were small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate - I got the feeling that he knew something special was going on. He was a bit overwhelmed by all of the people so it was a good thing Appa had me bring the carrier. We made a pretty fair investment in it, but I think it was worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!