Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mamaw and Papaw Come to Town



On Saturday we were very lucky to have Frig's parents come into town. They got to our house a little after breakfast and stayed until after lunch when nap time started. We spent time at one of the parks we frequent and ate Christian's first Mexican food meal at a restaurant. He loved the never ending chips as he is used to Frig rationing them at home.

I would like to say that it was nice for someone else to be taking the pics for a change - Thanks Mamaw!

About to leave for the park.

Just the three of us.

Me and my little man

Two happy ladies and a squirmy worm

With Papaw

"I'm not too sure about that."   
Always so good at sharing.

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me SO happy!! I know how sweet and loving David and Cathie are...what a lucky boy Christian is to have them in his life!!! I love the picture of him feeding you. Looks like he's got you wrapped around his little finger already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren- I have decided that he likes to share his food so I will reciprocate and give him some of mine. Yes, for the most part I am very tightly wrapped.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!