Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week Without Plans & Food Coloring

I intentionally did not plan any events for this week as next week is going to be a bear. We will spend three of the five days  at various doctors appointment. I am not looking forward to it. He fortunately is happily oblivious to what awaits.

We have been using our time to learning more about playing with toys and helping Omma complete chores. I am not sure which one he likes better. One of his favorite things to do, besides keeping doors closed and buckles buckled, is helping hang up his shirts. How long does this phase last again? Like all good things I know it will come to and end.

Yesterday evening Appa took Christian to the store to get a last minute item to complete dinner. While there the workers asked if they could give our son a LOLLIPOP and Appa consented. Well he didn't even have it for every long, but boy did it make an impact. By the time we made it to the park, after dinner and about an hour later, he was crazed. It was if someone had given our child drugs. He was running around screaming happily as a loon. One of the moms, that has met him three other times and never heard his voice, commented. CJ was happy mind you, but I think Appa learned his lesson. Appa doesn't want Omma or his son anywhere near food coloring if he wants us to act like sane individuals.

2 comments:

  1. But Ommaaaaaa!!! Running around like a loon is SO.MUCH.FUN!!!

    I wish you the best of luck next week with the appointments.

    Also, have you ever seen this blog?? I thought of you when I read her latest post. :)

    http://forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!