Sunday, September 26, 2010

This Is Dedicated

I am dedicating these few pictures to Things 1 and 2 and their super special Mommy. Christian Jae-won, his Appa and I are all very lucky to have such wonderful friends in our lives. I had NO idea when I open the Oriental Trading Company box (no the irony was not lost on anyone) so many months ago how big a part all of its contents would become in our lives.

Overalls are a blessing for Omma as she doesn't have to continuously pull my pants up!

Walks would be incomplete without his fisherman hat.


How could the "I hate being hot" guy get any sleep without his onsies?


This is the best bib EVER! And this 12 year old sleepier is AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored that you would take the time to dedicate one of your posts to me and my boys :-) I shared your post with Phil and will let the Things see it tomorrow. Honestly, I never thought about the OT box, it was just handy and held everything I wanted to send to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog----Your comments make my day!